James Cubitt is governed by management systems encompassing its operations worldwide.
Our Quality Management systems address all James Cubitt activities across all the internal processes whiten all the services we provide such as the concept, feasibility and planning phases as well as the design, construction, operation and maintenance phases of each project.
James Cubitt’s quality management system complies with ISO 9001:2008, with certification being held in most of our locations.
We also have attained the Health, Safety and Environmental Management System certification to ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
James Cubitt & Partners operates a Quality Policy as follows:
All of James Cubitt B& Partners professional and technical staff are fully qualified in their various disciplines. Each project is allocated a director who is responsible for the overall project. The day to day running of the project is handled by a Project coordinator who delegates the work to a team of professionals appropriate for the project complexity and size.
James Cubitt & Partners operates their Quality Procedures as follows:
The Project Director attends all meetings with the client body. All documents prior to distribution are checked and initialled by the Project Director. Documents both received and dispatched are recorded in a daily diary by the practice secretary.
Quality Policy Statement
It is the policy of James Cubitt & Partners to:
- Provide servicers which are to a high professional standard and carried out in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Operate a Quality Management System which implements check procedures of the in house auditing process.
- Continuously review the objectives and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System through regular management review.
- Seek to see that all employees are aware of, understand and implement the appropriate elements of the Quality Management System.
- Seek to see that all employees are aware of, understand and implement current legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Promote awareness, at all levels throughout the organisation, of client requirements, and to enhance client satisfaction.
The Quality Management System is endorsed by all the Directors of the Firm and all staff is required to carry out their duties in accordance with it.
For more information on our Quality Management systems, Environmental Health & safety Management systems or our accreditation, contact our quality management team
or read more about JCP QHSMS manual