Surveyor, Job Ref. # SRV (0911)
Date: 15 April 2015
Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Establishing accurate horizontal and vertical control (Benchmarks).
- Verification of survey data accuracy, completeness of information and calculations.
- Maintain the results of survey activity including the geometrical and physical characteristic of surveyed area or structure
- Conduct survey and keeping record of data obtained in order to establish boundaries.
- Provide information or survey data and assist designers in developing design drawings.
- Provide assistance to construction engineers in identifying the location and elevations of underground utilities.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Surveying or Civil Engineering is preferred.
- Must have experience with Microstation or Autocad, Terramodel Survey Software or similar.
- Experienced at managing site safety and quality control related to Surveying is essential.
- Have a significant relative work experience in project planning of community development, residential and hospitality sector and other related work experience in project execution.