Senior Mechanical Engineer, Job Ref. # MCE (0936)
Date: 4 April 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Provision of required engineering assessments in relation to project scope.
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers for changes and variations.
- Develop method of statements for installation, testing and commissioning of mechanical equipments.
- Analyzing and interpreting data as per requirement of the project specification.
- Review and approval of all contractor submittals i.e. shop drawings, method of statements, material submittals.
- Inspect various facets of the work and perform continuous surveillance of contractor work in progress and ensuring that the quality of work is in compliance to the requirement.
- Conduct value engineering and act as liaison to design engineers for changes or variations.
- Collects and compiles operational or experimental data and assist in the development of estimation, schedules, specifications and reports for analysis and process improvement.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- S. degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- Substantial work experience in community development, hospitality and recreation sector
- Knowledgeable to the latest International Engineering Code of Practice and Standards, FIDIC and locality rules and regulations.
- Proficient in computer aided engineering design software applications and usage.
- Possesses undisputable experience in project design and execution including good exposure on HSE and Quality Control and Assurance.