Quantity Surveyor, Job Ref. # SRV (1245)
Date: 4 April 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- S. degree Engineering is required.
- Proficient on Cost Control and Planning Software (Primavera P6, MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in MS office and other applications.
- Have a significant relative work experience in project planning of community development, residential and hospitality sector and other related work experience in project execution.
- Exposure in implementation of locality HSE rules and regulation and ISO procedures.