Project Manager, Job Ref. # GRM (1298)
Date: 19 April 2015
Location: Doha, Qatar
- Provision of professional, first class, effective management system, including project monitoring and reporting systems in accordance with Client requirements.
- Control and manage the preparation of initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control. The baseline will to contain project documentation, project deliverables, material procurement and delivery strategy, resource allocation, outputs / measures, risks, dates and cost information.
- Embodied the Clients interests in all aspects of activities during construction period and thereby lawfully responsible to on time completion and within the budget allocation of the project.
- Expedite the selection and/or development of supply strategies and framework contracts for each project.
- Control of any variations or changes that impede the client’s interests; perform cost control, value engineering, review and approval of all contractors’ submittals.
- Evaluate and provide advices to contractor in their performance of work.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project, carrying out risk management and assessment and making sure that quality standards are met.
- Initiate training needs in safety, technical and management areas for the staff and contribute to their personal development
- Undertake safety management at work site, carry out investigation of any untoward incident that affects the overall performance of work.
Required Minimum Qualification
- S. degree Engineering is required.
- Knowledgeable in Project Cost and Planning software.
- Knowledgeable in MS office and other applications.
- Have a significant relative work experience in project planning of community development, residential and hospitality sector and other related work experience in project execution.
- Exposure in implementation of locality HSE rules and regulation and ISO procedures.
- Relevant successful experience in project engineering management
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills