HVAC Design Enineer, Job Ref. # VCE (0993)
Date: 4 April 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipments and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipments and perform repairs all coolers.
- Manage all metal duct components and install all HVAC systems and monitor all provide resolutions for all emergency alarm in systems and perform repair to all ventilating and air conditioning units.
- Manage all data center applications and operate various centrifugal chillers and install and maintain dehumidification systems and oversee al maintenance activities for various technicians.
- Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instrument and perform troubleshoot on equipments and ensure compliance to all EPA regulations.
- Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipments and perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC.
- Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance jobs and monitor all work instructions and maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements.
- Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform regular audit and ensure compliance to all corporate regulations and assist to design an efficient HVAC system and adhere to all architectural requirements.
- Analyze all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipments and recommend improvements.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge & experience on usage of design software for HVAC/Buildings systems.
- Knowledge of HVAC/Buildings requirements for completion of construction and commissioning.
- Knowledge & experience of testing, commissioning, start-up, operation & turnover practices.
- Knowledge of process electrical isolation to perform safe mechanical tasks.
- Leadership skills & able to supervise craft for testing, startup and operations activity.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Excel & MS Word.