HR Manager, Job Ref. # MRH (1467)
Date: 21 April 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Provides HR generalist support for James Cubitt and Partners management and employee activities.
- Develop and maintain data base of company’s employees, ensuring that a regulated profile of human resource are up dated.
- Data Input for master data and benefits administration, employment offers, pre-hire degree verification, background checks, drug screening and all legality of company resource are in accordance to existing rules and regulation of locality.
- Ensures that the company policies are enforced to the strictest form.
- Assist the company management in maintaining certifications from international and national certifying bodies for quality, health, safety and environment aspects of the company.
- Develop programs/trainings that would enhance the employee productivity.
- Provides assistance with employee benefit, receives and processes related forms such as; Medical and voluntary leave of absence, retirement plan elections, vacation leave requests, and other social benefits plan administration documents as required
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor Level Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Have the ability in payroll preparation, accounting, billing system and downstream impact of HR transactions.
- Exposure in Humans Resource Management System from reputed company
- Experience in documentation process in hiring of foreign staff.
- Ability to adapt and integrate to different cultures.