Engineering Manager, Job Ref. # GRE (2309)
Date: 21 April 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Solid planning and coordinating skills in multi-disciplinary engineering works for small, medium and large complex infrastructures for development of community, multi storey residential and hospitality sector.
- Ensures that the overall engineering budget allotment is accounted and execution of works within the allotted budget.
- Organizational ability in delegation of activity for discipline engineers and staff that requires minimum time in completing design works.
- Provides advises and solutions for encountered or to be encountered engineering problems.
- Participates in project planning and establishes milestones for activities to be undertaken by engineering department.
- Prepares report and activity updates for Director’s review and concurrence.
- Exercise leadership in administrative and technical issues that affects the overall performance of engineering department.
- See to it that work place is conducive for work performance, healthy relationships between management and staff, openness, trust and camaraderie is in place.
- Ability to absorbed new technology that would enhance the company’s business relationships to client.
Required Minimum Qualification
- S. degree in Engineering is a must. (MS in Engineering preferable).
- Substantial work experience in community development, hospitality and recreation sector
- Knowledgeable to the latest International Engineering Code of Practice and Standards, FIDIC and locality rules and regulations.
- Proficient in computer aided engineering design software applications and usage.
- Possesses undisputable experience in project design and execution including good exposure on HSE and Quality Control and Assurance.