Business Development Manager, Job Ref. # DBM (1048)
Date: 11 March, 2015
Location: London, UK
Business development manager key role is to establish, manage the business development and improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The main goal is to achieve short and long term business and financial objectives. Successful candidate will develop and execute Business & Marketing Plan to define long term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Using quantitative and qualitative techniques appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a strong and tough channel of opportunities.
- Performing research into the market, customer trends, and competition in the market
- Screens pacesetter ideas by exploring industry and related events, publications, and announcements by tracking individual contributors and accomplishments.
- Coordinate and work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
- Keep and protects organization’s importance and value by keeping information confidential.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience economics and business studies.
- MBA is an advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and business knowledge.
- He must possess a good negotiation skills, tact, diplomacy and creativity.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to make levelheaded presentations which generates more sales and business.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Prepare and arrange an inimitable, unique and complete proposal and submit it to the client.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, meets tight deadlines, keep objectives and goals, flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
- Proficiency in related software (MS Office and CRM software etc.).