Administration Manager, Job Ref. # OAM (3648)
Date: 3 March, 2015
Location: London, UK
James Cubitt and Partners is looking for a dedicated Administration manager that will help and support organizations and companies operate successfully by planning and managing a variety of services. Ensure that there is effective information flow by coordinating and centralizing the operations of several departments. They value the points of view of those who are expected to operate often complex system, identifying out-dated practices and developing continual improvement processes for the organization.
- Supports and maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Responsible in keeping an account of the documentation details and every kind of information relating to products, sales, support, and cost of the company.
- Administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing and filing.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, checking product quality and deadlines of his subordinates.
- Responsible to interoffice queries and ensures that there is efficient & effective communication of operational data to the management section.
- Provides support to others departments of the organization and manages projects of the company.
- Responsible for reviewing and managing office budget and expenditure.
- Responsible in submitting and present information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, analyzing variances to achieves financial objectives through anticipating the requirements.
- Responsible in providing chronological reference by enhancing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Updating procedure and evaluating system results with users by improving program and service quality by creating and formulate new applications and approach.
- Responsible for training his subordinates and evaluating their performances as they contribute and participate in growth of the organization.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, business management or human resource managements.
- He must have demonstrated and deep experience in financial management and accounting as well as experience managing HR and administrative functions.
- Managerial skill is a must.
- He must have leadership quality, capable of taking decision, cooperative, and supportive by nature.
- He must be excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- He must be assertive, optimistic and good listener.
- He must have good organizational skills, for managing every type of administrative job responsibility.
- He should be adaptable in a dynamic working environment and organizational culture.
- He must be reliable, trustworthy and act in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions.
- Proficiency in applicable related software.